Accessing the members area
The members area is available to users who have registered on the website, set up a username and password, and logged in.
If you are already registered and logged in, you will see your username and a link to your member profile above. You can access our members area pages below by clicking on the links. Otherwise:
- If you have registered already but are not logged in, please go to the Log in page
- If you have not yet registered please go to the Registration page to set up a username and password
- If you have recently registered and have logged in but cannot see a link to your member profile, your registration is still being processed; we will send you an email once your registration has been approved
Old Eastbournian representatives worldwide
We have OE reps in over 60 locations throughout the world, who have volunteered their services to help other OEs visiting or living in their localities.
If you would like advice about gap year travel, accommodation, business contacts, starting a new job or organising an OE get-together you are invited to contact your local rep.
If you are interested in becoming an OE country rep, please contact the Eastbournian Society office on
+44 (0)1323 452262 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reports and photos of recent events
We carry additional reports and photos of some of our events which are not available on the main website. These are listed below:
- <News item> links and events marked with an asterisk * are available to all
- <Full report> links only work if you are logged in